Photo

Do i actually have to buy the game to play it?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Muterr

Muterr
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

I wonder do i have buy the game to be able to play online.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

We are not going to encourage software piracy here and these games are all extremely cheap to buy. We can't check game serial numbers and if you find your own legal solution, that's a matter for you. We can't help you with that though. I'll move this topic to the discussion forum.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 hibana93

hibana93
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

Dude i just buyed red alert for 2,77 i mean its a good game otherwise u would not be here so just pay the few bucks .

#4 Muterr

Muterr
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

We are not going to encourage software piracy here and these games are all extremely cheap to buy. We can't check game serial numbers and if you find your own legal solution, that's a matter for you. We can't help you with that though. I'll move this topic to the discussion forum.

I already got the games on origin downloade the generlas & zero hours then tried to start them with the software from cnc-online and it kept saying game not found even though its alegal copy

#5 OSTKD4rKz

OSTKD4rKz
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

I'm not sure why would first ask if you need to buy the games to play online, and then post you already have them?

Anyway, did you put the CnC-online file in your C&C Generals folder and try launching it from there?

Greetings.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

I already got the games on origin downloade the generlas & zero hours then tried to start them with the software from cnc-online and it kept saying game not found even though its alegal copy

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour. If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenTool. When you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut. If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users