Photo

I have some questions regarding some 3.0-3.3.1 exclusive features...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tommycrazy1287

Tommycrazy1287
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location:Frederick, Maryland, USA, SOL III, Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster, Dimension 1287C, Multiverse

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:32 PM

I know that those red/green/blue up/down arrows that appear on units are enemy/friendly status effects, but what do the different colors mean? Also, are there any changes to the veterancy mechanics I should be aware of besides the "level 1/2/3 transport survival rate" one?

Also, has the Mental Omega Device itself got any new in-game design changes since the one featured in the 2.0 version? After all, now that Yuri has finally revealed himself to the world in Act Two I think it only appropriate we get a chance to see a preview of his grand vision for all humanity, seeing how 3.3.2 is figuratively almost right around the corner... ;)

"You see, multiverse theory's a bitch..."

#2 EtherealDark

EtherealDark
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Red means firepower, green is damage mitigation, and blue is speed. 

#3 Tommycrazy1287

Tommycrazy1287
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location:Frederick, Maryland, USA, SOL III, Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster, Dimension 1287C, Multiverse

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Well, looks like I answered my own question in regards to the arrow thing. Regardless, I also want to know if there's a multiplayer map that has all the tech buildings, and by all, I mean --Oil Derrick AND/OR Deposit Bank (preferably both), Base Expansion Post, Power Plant AND/OR Nuclear Plant (also preferably both), Satellite Hack Center, Secret Lab, Academy, Heavy Machinery, Aeronautics, Defense Bureau, Military Docks, Airfield, Missile Silo, Maintenance Center, Machine Shop, Hospital OR its Field Hospital counterpart (the Field Hospital being preferred due to its smaller building footprint), HMG Tower, Turret, SAM Site, Cannon Bunker, Artillery Bunker, SAM Bunker, Irradiator, Concrete Bunker AND/OR Concrete Fortress (yet also preferably both)-- all. I will honestly be surprised if there is one to begin with because I am literally asking if there are 26 different Tech Structures on a single multiplayer map. I will be even more so if it has 5 or more players on said map. :thumbsupxd:

#4 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

Try Power Shift. That one should have them all.

#5 Tommycrazy1287

Tommycrazy1287
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:44 AM

You just made my day, CLAlstar. I'll have to try that map as soon as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users