red alert connection ra3 not working server

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sting_RD

Sting_RD
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Hello, before anyone tells me to read the Setup instructions carefully, Well I have read it many times. The problem I'm facing is dealing with Connection issues. As I have an original RA3 from Steam, I just installed yesterday, when I hooked it using the C&C launcher and launched it, it works and goes in-game but the problem is when I try to login with my Email and pass I registered here at Revora, it doesn't work, as I've seen some videos.... people login immediately. For me, is says "Login in to Gamerspy" and takes quite some time then the message comes out "Cannot connect to Red Alert". As for posting my C&C log, its not necessary as I've checked it and its honestly empty. No errors at all. I'm almost at my tipping point, I really want to play C&C RA3 and I hope that this problem can be solved. Any ideas? Perhaps something I have to do in the registry or something? I have updated the launcher, and as it is Steam, its updated with the latest version already. Trust me, I've tried everything and read everything but can't find some solution to this dilemma. Please help me resolve this matter as soon as possible as that would be great. Another thing that I should mention is that I'm a Gamer from Malaysia, (Asia) so that might come to consideration as to not being able to login I don't think that is possible because anywhere in the world you should be able to connect to the servers but experience bad latency/lag. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

#2 Sting_RD

Sting_RD
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:49 AM

My C&C log today,

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\
Started game with: "RA3.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 4268
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741582

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

The problem is not at your end. The problem is with your internet provider. That provider blocks TCP port 6667 (peer chat), which these games need. That has been the case, even during the gamespy era. Your options are to change provider or to use a VPN. You should be able to find a free VPN easily (closer to you is better) but some are better than others so you might have to try a few. Google for one in your local area.

See this post for some options.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 Sting_RD

Sting_RD
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

I downloaded and started to use CyberGhost VPN services, but now I get another issue/error message displaying "Could not connect to Backend server". Any clues?

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

That's some progress (not much though :p).     Please could you post your error log.   See How to Report Issues  for instructions.

#6 Sting_RD

Sting_RD
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

Here you go ToxicShock mate, I hope you can find or give me a step by step solution to this ridiculous problem.

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\
Started game with: "RA3.exe "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 71447144
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.
ERROR: CA public key patching routine failed.

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:05 AM

I will write to you with a solution but will not be able to do that until this GMT evening,

#8 Sting_RD

Sting_RD
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:05 AM

Definitely not a problem ToxicShock, cause I really want to play C&C RA3 and I don't mind, as long as I'm able to get it to work and play. That'll be great. Thanks for taking the time to do so.

#9 Bigthomas777

Bigthomas777
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:05 PM

Hello, just to mention I have this issue too, as I load up the game using the launcher, it shows the RA3 splash screen, then that disappears and an error box appears with "CA public key patching routine failed". 

I have no idea what's up with it, and I have no idea what to do.

#10 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Hello, just to mention I have this issue too, as I load up the game using the launcher, it shows the RA3 splash screen, then that disappears and an error box appears with "CA public key patching routine failed". 

I have no idea what's up with it, and I have no idea what to do.

Please
1. Make your own topic; and

2. post your error log. See How to Report Issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users