Re-enter and verify you'r registration code for Kane's Wrath

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CasiveMock

CasiveMock
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

I'm using Origin with the command and conquer ultimate collection. Whenever I try and launch C&C Kane's Wrath I get a little box that pops up in the middle of my screen that says

"Re-enter and verify you'r registration code

Please carefully re-enter the entire code found either in you'r confirmation email, you'r game manual/product packaging or game card" I have made sure that my product code is correct. Whenever I hit Done the little box will disappear than reappear after a few seconds. After I click the Don't continue option the box displays a message that says

"The registration code is invalid for this product.(It's not) Find you'r registration code either in you'r confirmation email, you'r game manual/product packaging, or game card.   

This does not happen with C&C 3 just with Kan's Wrath. I have Hooked and unhooked both games and i'm still getting this message. My friend is also having the same issue. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.PNG

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

That message is not coming from us. It is coming from the game itself and it's not something we can help with. You need to go back to wherever you go the game (Origin?) and get a solution from there. There is really nothing we can do here. Our services do not check for valid serial numbers or registration codes.

Presumably, you get that message whether you are running with C&C:Online or without.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 CasiveMock

CasiveMock
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:14 AM

Copy. Thanks for taking the time to respond to me. 

#4 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:57 AM

I may know one or more reasons why this happens.i had kw ultimate collection from origin downloaded on an external 1tb drive and i was getting the same msg to enter my registration however i then installed the game on my internal hdd on my laptop running windows 10 and did not even set to run in compatibility mode and it launched no problem.one other thing i had to do to even install kw was uninstall generals zero hour and gentool for the discspace on the internal drive.im wondering which variable made the difference.uninstalling gentool because that messes with your registy or launching from an internal drive vs an external

#5 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:03 AM

Now i have a different machine with a bigger hdd windows 10 i fit everything on it and im getting the msg so scratch the internal vs external i think its possibly gentool interfence i will reply with the results as soon as i test this theory.also i had an ea tech tell me after he looked at a text error file i sent him that i was missing a file or something causing the game to loop this msg.he said the faulting module name is the issue ucrtbase.dll a component of windows visual c++.dont bother downloading the patches to that program from microsoft i tried that and it didnt fix anything

#6 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:00 AM

i apologize for 3 posts in a row im just trying to crack this problem for myself as well as others and i think i finally found the culprit.the game will launch windows 10 no compatibilty or with that doesnt matter.Also deleting zero hour did nothing.I can launch with no issues after a fresh install from origin as soon as i install 1.02+ patch i can no longer launch and am promted for the registration however i cant find anywhere to download r13.I downloaded comman post but i think i screwed up because i installed it when the game was not installed so now i receive this error from command post when i try to boot it

config error

invalid config data.All settings/preferences will be reset to defaults.

I then click ok and command post closes not sure what to do.Tried to reinstall command post and got the same message when trying to reinstall,the install wouldn't finish.

#7 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:06 AM

We do not provide support for Command Post.
You’d have to contact them instead if this issue is believed to occur through CP.

Edited by protoman1008, 09 August 2018 - 07:19 AM.

#8 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:02 PM

My main issue is i need to get release 13 to see if that patch works but i cant find it anywhere

#9 Guest_protoman1008_*

Guest_protoman1008_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:26 AM

Judging by gamereplays(related to C&C: Online and trusted source) the most recent release there is r12.
https://www.gamerepl...howtopic=992383

I’m not aware of an official or unofficial r13 release.

If this release is command post related, we can’t provide support regarding that and is not affiliated with C&C: Online.
You’d have to contact them about that.

#10 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:27 PM

I now have the latest version of command post and in their downloads r13 is only map packs i didnt see a game patch.

#11 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:55 AM

Command Post is not allowed on C&C:Online. If you want to use our service, you need to remove it.

#12 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:51 AM

Ok i was unaware of that as i am just coming back to the pc community.Is it the maps that you are referring to that arent allowed to be played on the server?whatever the case my main priority is to be able to play on cnc online with friends and be competitive.If i have to unistall the command post application and all content associated with it i will and ill just download 1.02+ mappacks from gamereplays.Can you please tell me exactly what to do so that i am compliant with the rules and as well i would like to run kanes wrath with the latest game patch that is permitted if you could please take the time to provide me a link with the patch for the latest balancing and bug fixes i would appreciate that thank you

Edited by unearthedcarnage, 11 August 2018 - 01:06 PM.

#13 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

The latest supported patch is r12, which you can get from the link provided by Protoman.    r13 is not presently supported for the ladder and it is not to be advertised at the moment.     That does not mean it cannot be played but it is not presently finalized and we would rather it was not disseminated in that state.   It may well be supported and work on the ladder in future but not at this stage.  Command Post needs to be removed.    As presently set up, that is likely to remain outlawed.      At least one of the "features" causes server problems and some of the other features are undesirable.    

#14 unearthedcarnage

unearthedcarnage
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for clarification i appreciate the information i was unaware of what you mentioned above.guess ill be doing some installing unistalling later.Im trying to work out all the kinks before wednesday next week as i will be assisting my buddy in setting up his new laptop.i only remain confused in one area.If i have r12 mappacks i will get balancing on those maps but do i need any other patch for balancing on non map pack maps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users