Photo

ROTWK Multiplayer still says EA Account Information after downloading everything needed. What do I do?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Of_Gondor

Of_Gondor
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hello,

I have downloaded everything I thought I needed to download, (T3A Online, ROTWK, 2.01 and 2.02) I made a Revora account and thought I was ready to play ROTWK online but when I go into the game and click on multiplayer, it is still asking for EA Account information for the server and the "Register" button is flashing. What more do I have to do so I can play online?

Any help would be appreciated!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

Did you read the rest of the Setup guide?
https://t3aonline.net/setup/

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 Of_Gondor

Of_Gondor
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

Yes, I created a Revora account, I created a server login, I got patch 2.01 for rotwk then 2.02 from this website, I downloaded the launcher for all three of the games, I installed the launcher, and I made sure to hook rotwk from the launcher. Nothing is changed for the online portion but I did enable patch 2.02 which is really nice.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

Did you try to log in with your server login? It says EA Account Information but it requires your server login.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#5 Phaeron

Phaeron
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

I did. On BFME2. Says this:

"The EA registration application can not be found in the install directory. Registration is required for online play."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users