Photo

Title

Best Answer APTX4869, 22 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

OK.   I have changed the name you use to log in here and the name that displays here.  The name you use to log in here is APTX4869 like it was on your old account.

I need you to go back to the C&C:Online web site (use your new credentials to log in) and set up your server account (the password you use to log into the game).    We are nearly done.

thank you very very much and i love you. the problem is solved perfect

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:20 AM

OK.   I have changed the name you use to log in here and the name that displays here.  The name you use to log in here is APTX4869 like it was on your old account.

I need you to go back to the C&C:Online web site (use your new credentials to log in) and set up your server account (the password you use to log into the game).    We are nearly done.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#22 APTX4869

APTX4869
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:32 AM   Best Answer

thank you very very much and i love you. the problem is solved perfect

#23 APTX4869

APTX4869
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:17 AM

我还有一个不情之请,我在redalert3中登录我的帐号时,被指定输入一个在线ID,我在之前使用的我的朋友的帐号登录的redalert3,在他的帐号上用过了APTX4869的在线ID,导致我现在用我帐号登录时选择APTX4869这个在线ID时会提示“指定的在线ID已经有人使用”。请问一下这个问题能够解决吗?您能理解我的意思吗?

I have a presumptuous request, I log on to my account in RedAlert3, by specifying the input of an online ID, before I use my friend's account login RedAlert3, in his account with the APTX4869 online ID, cause I now use my account login when selecting the online ID APTX4869 you will be prompted for the specified ID online "is already in use". May I ask if this problem can be solved?Can you make sense of what I mean?

#24 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

I have moved that to your new account.   APTX4869

#25 APTX4869

APTX4869
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

I have moved that to your new account.   APTX4869

I'm really sorry to trouble you, but everything is all right now

#26 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

I'm glad you made it!  :thumbsupcool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users