activate email

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tripodman

Tripodman
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:43 PM

Good Day, i lost activation code on email "tripodman@centrum" and i cant activate my account, can you help me?

But i got this account so after i get on my old account email i want use but for now i got this one.

Edited by TRIPODMAN_96, 19 May 2017 - 08:43 PM.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,072 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:51 AM

You should be fine for now, I've merged the new account into the old one and manually activated you. Make sure to check your spam folder for activation emails in the future.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Tripodman

Tripodman
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:48 PM

You should be fine for now, I've merged the new account into the old one and manually activated you. Make sure to check your spam folder for activation emails in the future.

Everything works fine but i cant log in inside t3a online bfme site it says: " 

• This account has not been activated yet. Please follow the activation link sent to you by e-mail.

"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users