-InFaMouS^ - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:02 AM

A report of Intentional Disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -InFaMouS^ (Revora Member homeschooled) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: -InFaMouS^ - Intentional Disconnect.
I give -InFaMouS^ three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:57 PM

No explanations were given, therefore it's confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:23 AM

Peralva has confirmed this report and I shall impose a penalty. It has come to my attention that this member has a number of duplicate accounts; acrevv23 (which must be his main account), King13 and the account used to commit this offence.  It is strictly against the Revora forum rules to hold more than 1 account and accordingly,   I have disabled all but the acrevv23 account.

This is a first intentional disconnect conviction for acrevv23. As I explained here, the tariff penalty for a first offence intentional disconnect offence is a suspension of one week from access to C&C:Online. I have suspended acrevv23 accordingly.

acrevv23 suspended from C&C:Online until after 12 June 2017.

On this occasion, I am prepared to move any nick names attached to the duplicate accounts onto the acrevv23 account.        acrevv23 should contact me and let me know whether he wants me to do that.   

Any attempt to circumvent that suspension by creating further duplicate accounts will result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

I do not have any reason to believe that this member is a gamereplays member. Should it transpire that he is member or should he subsequently become a member, he is due a 28 days suspension from the site for this first offence intentional disconnect conviction. As the site rules presently stand, any further conviction will result in a permanent ban from the site.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users