problem with versions game

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts
  • Projects:wheatly
  •  Because I'm the clever old Wheatley And you're not going nowhere...

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

20170601149633971133952.jpg

I need the patch for The Rise of the Witch-king ,because I want the things that this version of The Rise of the Witch-king 2:01 actually be 1.0 I want and I want to ask me a download link for the patch,that I'm the Trainer> LOTR: RISE OF THE WITCH KING +11 MEGA TRAINER (twk2trn) nice work properly
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When I install The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king, when I copy crack and start the game, writes me Version 2.01
What does not suit me.
take a look at my picture, which I hope is well explained and in detail what I have a problem and what bothers me that is really I want.

Most sincere thank you from the heart !!!

Edited by Dr.GordonFreeman, 03 June 2017 - 01:32 AM.

1gordon.png

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:24 AM

I don't think we should ever support cheats like this. Learn how to make a mod if you want farms to create more money! Or, since you are using RotWK, check out Arcade Edition mod, not a cheat, but an epic experience of literally everything the game has to offer and more.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:50 AM

I don't think we should ever support cheats like this. Learn how to make a mod if you want farms to create more money! Or, since you are using RotWK, check out Arcade Edition mod, not a cheat, but an epic experience of literally everything the game has to offer and more.

I asked that we put a link to download patch for this game that we should be 1.0 and this mattthelegoman me talking nonsense. Come on, I'm looking for one thing and he told me the story is completely different

Edited by Dr.GordonFreeman, 03 June 2017 - 08:46 AM.

1gordon.png

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

Just download the original game and don't apply any patches.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

Just download the original game and don't apply any patches.

ICT  . Please just posted me download link for this original game.
I have a Original Cd kay  in my notebook.  then put me that download link here and all is good :) :thumbsuphappy:

1gordon.png

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

How often do you want to ask me this? It's in the sticky here in this subforum. I've sent you there at least 4 times already.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#7 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

How often do you want to ask me this? It's in the sticky here in this subforum. I've sent you there at least 4 times already.

but please nice give send me the download link that the original file, I have only orginal teats number cd key and you just please give me one more time here put the download link to take The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king, if it is in fact orginal?
Please ICT

1gordon.png

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:44 PM

http://www.downloads...rotwk/rotwk.iso

#9 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

thank you with all my heart good! Let me just say one more thing, are you sure that when you install this it will be version 1.0?

Edited by Dr.GordonFreeman, 04 June 2017 - 06:34 AM.

1gordon.png

#10 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

I asked that we put a link to download patch for this game that we should be 1.0 and this mattthelegoman me talking nonsense. Come on, I'm looking for one thing and he told me the story is completely different

Well, I apologise, there must have been a mistranslation. ;)

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#11 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:54 AM

Well, I apologise, there must have been a mistranslation. ;)

20170601149633971133952.jpg

Mattthelegoman not a mistake in the translation of my pictures in the first post I've explained a nice, only you do not want to explain to me what I should do, and you will not give me direntan link or let me post some pre stove. to me this nice Trainer functioned as I put in the picture. Look at the picture again, and read it and you'll see what I need!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And you're me again after installation that is version 2.01
A nice I've asked you to ask me install whose version made 1.0
I need a nice game that veezija 1.0 but not this version 2.01 and therefore the trainer will give me working as it should, just because of your version.
When you sent me the link to download, took him ionda I was disconnected from the Internet and go to install, and install and insliro and finally put that crack you with your forum> https://forums.revor...allation-guide/
And again I got a version that will not (2.01) :mad2:
Let me explain what I need to do to get me a nice installed version 1.0
PLEASE!

Edited by Dr.GordonFreeman, 05 June 2017 - 08:56 AM.

1gordon.png

#12 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  •  Mapper

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

Those instructions will get you BfME 2, version 1.00 just don't install the patches. If you want RotWK 2.01, you need BfME 2 to be 1.06. The instructions he gave you are clear, please try to understand them. We are trying to help. Hacks like you seem to be using will cause great issues with compatibility, and there are likely to be issues installing the game by itself.

#13 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

Those instructions will get you BfME 2, version 1.00 just don't install the patches. If you want RotWK 2.01, you need BfME 2 to be 1.06. The instructions he gave you are clear, please try to understand them. We are trying to help. Hacks like you seem to be using will cause great issues with compatibility, and there are likely to be issues installing the game by itself.

dude, again did not understand me! A nice post I wrote up above you.
mattthelegoman-e I just want to have> The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king version 1.0 that you understand me now?
I tried several times to install this your installation >       http://www.downloads...rotwk.iso     

I've already said, I tried it and without these patches without the Internet to be disconnected and still be cursed this 2:01 version!

Edited by Dr.GordonFreeman, 05 June 2017 - 06:53 PM.

1gordon.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users