2 replies to this topic

#1 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

TamTam (Revora account thanhhuyencute7) is using a third-party program or other ways to "Hack" Red Alert 3. He allows himself to zoom out further than the max camera height allowed in this map, unfairly gaining a greater view of the battle ground which can be seen from his perspective.
Further details available on GameReplays:

https://www.gamerepl...howtopic=999332

TamTam has three days to explain himself before this report is confirmed. If this report is confirmed as valid, a sanction may be imposed.

Edited by ViperMkVII, 10 June 2017 - 07:08 PM.

post-219586-1446648251.png

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

TamTam has explained himself on GameReplays:

I use camera tool because my poor screen i cannot change lower or higher because lower it's just full square and i cannot play with the MCV big > 1/2 screen

But this not a valid explanation. It's not allowed to use camera hack in an online game under any circumstances.

As penalty, TamTam will be suspended on C&C:Online for 2 days.

I need to point out that this is a very soft penalty, because I'm expecting TamTam will behave better in the future and become a good member.

But if TamTam continues to use camera hack, or if he tries to use / create another C&C:Online account in these 2 days to circumvent the ban, A much severe penalty will be imposed.

Please post in Red Alert 3 Technical Support Forum if any help with game resolution is needed.
post-219586-1446648251.png

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:44 AM

It has come to our attention that TamTam has circumvented his suspension by creating (another) duplicate account; TRevenge.

That account and another duplicate account belonging to his member have been banned and the suspension on the TamTam account extended by five days from today.

TamTam suspended from C&C:Online until 4pm GMT on 21 June 2017

Any attempt further to circumvent the suspension that has been imposed will result in severe penalties, which may extend to a permanent ban.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users