I can't login on Ra3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 batghost2k

batghost2k
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:22 PM

Hello everybody i wanna play CnC Red Alert 3 with a friend, i download reveora and hook my game, ingame i click on the star and enter my email, passworld and nickname but when i click on connection i've got an error message "A system error occurred. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact customer service.", anyone have an idea ? Im on windows 10 and my Windows Defender is offline and my firewall too... Thank you to those who will help me

#2 martin511

martin511
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hello cac3 on the stem and somehow I can not log on to the server thank you for your help

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Hello everybody i wanna play CnC Red Alert 3 with a friend, i download reveora and hook my game, ingame i click on the star and enter my email, passworld and nickname but when i click on connection i've got an error message "A system error occurred. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact customer service.", anyone have an idea ? Im on windows 10 and my Windows Defender is offline and my firewall too... Thank you to those who will help me

The cause of the problem is not immediately obvious, but please could you try to use a different nick name (please just make one up) and let me know whether the result is any different.

Hello cac3 on the stem and somehow I can not log on to the server thank you for your help

Please could you make your own topic and be sue to post your error log.    See How to Report Issues  for instructions.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users