T3A and Patch_103

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kyhdo

Kyhdo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

I was trying to get T3A to work, so i got the latest patch, 1.03, from the3rdage and installed it. However, when i went to install t3a patches 1.05 and 1.06, they said i needed 1.03, even though i had already installed it...\

Any ideas?

#2 Kyhdo

Kyhdo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Well, for some reason, it started working again, however, when i got to online, it says i have to download patch 103, even though i have it...

And yes, my computer is very finicky

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

can you run the all in one patch installer to install all patches again? Afterwards start the launcher as admin.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Kyhdo

Kyhdo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

Worked better this time, however, it said login timed out.

There are other forms about this, so i will go there.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out, i really appreciate it.

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:43 PM

Login timed out -> Remove the gamespryipadress line from your options ini file.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Kyhdo

Kyhdo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Thanks

#7 Kyhdo

Kyhdo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

I don't have that line in the options.ini

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:40 AM

Try a different nickname, make sure you don't have any VPN adapters active.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users