2 replies to this topic

#1 TinyTaco

TinyTaco
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Hello,

My issue is the following:

Me and my brother were trying to play RA3 campaign coop, we managed to connect just fine until all the cutscenes are over.

When we reach the part where the host must click "Play" we get the following error with either of us as a host:

"Connections are in progress, or connection problems detected. Please wait for the connections to finish, or kick the player who has the connection problem. Failed connections: 1-2"

The strange part is that this only happens in campaign coop, we were able to do a skirmish just fine.

We are both using the steam version of the game.

I am using Win8, my brother Win8.1.

Nothing like Hamachi installed.

Both of us added C&C Online to firewall exceptions.

About error log file, I tried searching %TEMP% but found no results... I am unsure on how to find the log file...

Thanks in advance.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

This is a known issue with playing RA3 co-op from the same LAN. One of you (only one of you) needs to use a VPN (which will trick everything in to thinking that you both have different public IP addresses). You can google for a free VPN in your area. See this post for some ideas.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 TinyTaco

TinyTaco
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

This is a known issue with playing RA3 co-op from the same LAN. One of you (only one of you) needs to use a VPN (which will trick everything in to thinking that you both have different public IP addresses). You can google for a free VPN in your area. See this post for some ideas.

Oh I see, we had a similar issue with Team Fortress 2 but that was easily solved by typing a different IP in the launch options.

We will try this solution or the VPN. Thanks for the answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users