Photo

hl mod real life stuff

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think that there should be a game that you will have to eat drink sleep to survive, possibly eat your comrads?

Do you think that there should be a game that you will have to eat drink sleep to survive, possibly eat your comrads?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:04 PM

I dont think this is a good way to design a game. I'm sticking to a regular mod then
but i'll keep the poll open for people if they want to poll, then something will happen to this topic, i'm sure!

#2 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 31 October 2003 - 05:00 PM

{moved to correct forum}

What time scale would this use?
If you had to drink ever 5mins it would become as annoying as the water missions in Sonic where i kept drowning.

#3 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 05:12 PM

no not that real, to real is annoying
but 5 sec for drink, and when your sleeping there will be a menu that appears, and it says thing you can do while your sleeping, you can only do one thing per rest eg. pick: Restore hp, fill hunger levels, dont sleep!, ect. then once you have selected one thing, it will take3 sec to complete.

#4 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 31 October 2003 - 05:24 PM

I used to think that playing reality would be cool, but it would just be a realy advanced version of GTA3+Sims in first person. Such a game would losse appeal after a while.

#5 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 03:55 PM

Mabey your right Detail, but I just like to see people's opion.

#6 MuDsHoVeLeR

MuDsHoVeLeR

title available

• Project Team
  • 350 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 07:51 PM

That's out, it's called the Sims, and it blows. Give me some good ol' fashioned action gaming :thumb:

#7 Dingo

Dingo
  • New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 10:37 AM

I think it sounds like alot of fun...i love RPG's and i have thought about a game like this a few times
It would be cool to walk around meet other people at the local cafe' and just have a chat or hit some one random on the streets instead of shoting around with a shotgun and scrape people up from the ground lol though i love those games too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users