Cant launch cc kanes wrath

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 coffee

coffee
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

I installed through origin. Ik click de launch button cc that guides to revora. I lauch kanes wrath)i hooked it'  and it opens another revora screen. The game cant be launhed anymore. Anybody knows what to do

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Please could you post your error log; see How to Report Issues for instructions. We can't help you without seeing that.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 coffee

coffee
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

Please could you post your error log; see How to Report Issues for instructions. We can't help you without seeing that.

Hi, 

Thank you. Ik will try.

• The title should contain the game you are having issues with. Example: [GENERALS] Login issue.

Command and conquer, kanes wrath

• What version of the game are you using (Normal, The Ultimate Collection, The First Decade; are you on Origin, are you on Steam)?

Command and conquer, the ultimate collection. Installed through Origin

• What kind of error do you get and at what time? Be as precise as possible!

I dont get a error report at all. I will try to explain step by step. First i make sure i am online at origin. Then i go to windows button, left under, and launch command and conquer kanes wrath. The first screen pops up and i have to choose between kanes wrath and the, eeehhhh the green one, i choose Kanes wrath. After that i see the revora screen and i click kanes wrath, that ik already hooked. Normally the game should start now. Instead of that i got a second screen of revora. I try again i got a third, etc.

• What operating system are you using? (Windows 8, Vista, etc)

Windows 7

• Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents.

I cant find anything. I dont get of error report. Cant find it in the windows search bar

• I hope you can help me. Already thanks for youre help.
  • Cheers,
  • Coffee

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

Please could you unhook the game and then try to start the game from the button on the launcher.     That will generate an error log, which I would like to see.  

Just one thing though, if you are launching the game hooked, you click the game icon and that should bring up the launcher.    You are then supposed to hit the button on the launcher.     I wonder if you did not do that before.     Anyway, let me see your error log and I may be able to provide you with a much better way of launching.   

#5 coffee

coffee
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:45 PM

Hi,

Please could you unhook the game and then try to start the game from the button on the launcher.     That will generate an error log, which I would like to see.  

Just one thing though, if you are launching the game hooked, you click the game icon and that should bring up the launcher.    You are then supposed to hit the button on the launcher.     I wonder if you did not do that before.     Anyway, let me see your error log and I may be able to provide you with a much better way of launching.   

Hi,

I did what you asked. The error that is occuring says,  missing required file ssleay32.dll

I hope you can help me.

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

I need your error log file 

•  
  • Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents.

#7 coffee

coffee
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

I need your error log file 

•  

Hi, I cant find youre map. I did search how you suggested it.  I see CNCOnline log  but without .txt   Can i find it somewhere else. Strange and frustrating

#8 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:26 PM

What is in that file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users