Photo

Need help fixing a bug! Many other already fixed by me!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Violins77

Violins77
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:46 PM

Greetings guys. I have been following this mod since 2010 (you can see a couple of my post here over the years), and as I now work in programming, I took upon me to fix some of the bugs that really annoyed me with SEE. I already fixed a lot of them, including the warg pit being called spider pit, the boromir issues (can't remember), the goblin warg rider banner, etc. 

But one that I really, REALLY want to fix, is the Rohirrim not being able to crush by attacking (I know about the workaround, but I want them to crush as default attack).

I know this one is fixed in the next SEE, but it seems the code is nowhere to be seen. Can anyone, ANYONE help me fix this bug for the current SEE beta??? I implore you!!!

Thanks!

#2 Violins77

Violins77
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:52 AM

Ok neverming, I worked my way through the code and fixed it! If any one is interested in my modified edition, let me know. I fixed a lot of bugs and modified adjusted some things in the mode. Let me know and I'll wright the feature list.

#3 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:08 AM

With Nazgul's permission I could post it officially up on the ModDB page. I'm in favor of it. :)

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#4 Violins77

Violins77
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:32 PM

Cool! I'm just curious though, a lot of these bugs are probably fixed in the director's cut. What is the status of this? I'm sure there is a lot of duplicates between what I did and what the director's cut did.

#5 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

Director's Cut started afresh and because Nazgul should be looking after real life I know that SEE is certainly on hold. I'm all in for your work to be noticed, and I can put it on SEE's official channels so it is recognised.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users