Photo

Dr.MUMU, GAYPR||DE / VadorsXs, Butch030, SpaltenHeini - Map Hack- Wilron - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wilron

Wilron
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

Multiple reports have been made against players using a hacked version of Tiberium Garden and they have both been found to be valid. 

First report was made by te_F3aR - against the players: Martial-hartz, and bambam911

Second report was made by Kobe2.0 (GR name)against the players: Butch, DR.Doofi, and bambam911.

The mentioned members have three clear days to explain themselves. If a satisfactory explanation is not received within that time, the report will be confirmed and a penalty may be imposed.

Original report can be found here.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:19 PM

Wilron has confirmed these reports and I will impose a penalty. Although these were necessarily unranked games, it is still distressing and annoying being hacked and makes for an unhappy playing environment. I have decided to suspend Butch030, SpaltenHeini and Dr.MUMU for seven days for the single report against them. However, if they come here and promise that they have removed the hacked map from their computers, I will lift the suspension after three days.

There are two reports against the Revora member bambam911, who had a reputation for using hacked maps under gamespy and I have so convicted him in the past. As a matter of policy, we take no account of convictions under gamespy. However, as two reports have been confirmed against him under C&C:Online, I am going to suspend him for 10 days. If he comes here and is able to show that he has removed the hacked maps from his computer, I will lift the suspension after five days.

Butch030, SpaltenHeini and Dr.MUMU suspended from C&C:Online until after 21 July 2017 (subject to review after 17 July 2017)

bambam911 suspended from C&C:Online until after 24 July 2017 (subject to review after 19 July 2017)

Any attempt to circumvent the suspensions I have imposed by using duplicate accounts will be met with severe penalties.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users