Photo

Logging in Red Alert 3 trouble

Best Answer ToxicShock, 16 July 2017 - 04:14 AM

****Problem solved, I needed to put my nickname into the "online ID" field when logging in , in-game. Hopefully some of you with these two error messages will be helped by this. *****

1.  When I'm logged in to this website and I try to log in , in the Game, I get the "online ID or account name already in use" error.  

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wormDancer

wormDancer
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

****Problem solved, I needed to put my nickname into the "online ID" field when logging in , in-game. Hopefully some of you with these two error messages will be helped by this. *****

1.  When I'm logged in to this website and I try to log in , in the Game, I get the "online ID or account name already in use" error.  

2.  If I log out of this website and try again I get "can't connect to back end" 

I just set up my C&COnline account and server. The game itself works as expected. 

ping test results

===========
  SUCCESS
===========
Received 3 pings from nntest.cnc-online.net:40000.
NAT negotiation works with your router and connection.
==> You do not have to use port forwarding.
Press any key to continue . . .

Edited by wormDancer, 15 July 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:14 AM   Best Answer

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users