fullscreen error

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeladran

Kaeladran
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hey guys i just installed RA2 Yurii (ultimate collection) then i instaled Omega but i have a huge problem, cant play in full screen on any resolution it just writes me Can't set video mode ......... i can play the game but only in windowed mode, which if i want fullscreen i need to play it on 1650 resolution which makes everything so small and almost unplayable for me............ i set compatibility to XP SP3 to every file listed in install instructions i also set everything to run as admin and still i have no idea what to do :( BTW : Windows 10

#2 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

Did you first install the fixed launchers? That usually fixes the problem if I last recall. 

http://bibber.eu/dow...tion-launchers/

#3 Kaeladran

Kaeladran
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:25 PM

tried and not working, i can get to menus, i can do anything BUT play the game, i launch campaign or skirmish, client will minimize and then i will see black screen and nothing......just freeze at black screen.........i can play only in windowed mode not fullscreen

#4 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

Hmmm.....what operating system are you using? And what graphics card are you using too? O.o That is strange. Have you tried using different renders? I know with the vanilla game, you would get a black screen but the audio and the mouse would still work if you started the game up (either Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge) 

#5 Kaeladran

Kaeladran
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

windows 10 ............ graphics is AMD Radeon R7 370

#6 EtherealDark

EtherealDark
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:10 AM

Change your renderer to TS-DDRAW, if it doesn't work, try out other renderers.

#7 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:08 PM

^^ what he said! :p 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users