Small bugs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ectheldir

Ectheldir
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:35 PM

I didn't really know where to post small bugs, so I created a new topic for all, who will come across some.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I just had some awesome first games with this mod. But, what struck me as odd, was that every time I set a faction as random, the faction chosen was Misty Mountains. Maybe I didn't play enough games to really call this a bug as it could just be some strange happenstance, but it seemed odd.

Another thing I noticed (and which I could test with ease due to a lot of my enemies being MM) was that the Goblin King doesn't seem to die properly. Meaning, when he is killed he will just keep standing there immobile until he despawns after some seconds.

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,424 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

I haven't noticed a particular preference in the random faction generation, myself.

The Great Goblin bug is known. It's not gamebreaking so we decided not to delay the release.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#3 Morgul Orc

Morgul Orc
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

Gondor Ai doesn't seem to do anything in those maps:

Tournament Stonewain Canyon

Nanduhirion

Stonewain Valley

#4 Vothral

Vothral
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

Topic: Bug

Faction: Isengard

What happened, Wormtongue's hero control ability

I could not upload any pictures because the file size was too large. My apologies in advance.

I was playing age of the ring on the map nurn as isengard. I took over khamul with wormtongue's ability and when he died I could revive khamul at the fortress.

#5 Caeldar

Caeldar
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:33 AM

Small Bug

Misty Mountains faction

Hero: Great Goblin

this is minor but still it is kinda annoying to see. When he swings his hammer to hit someone the damage is dealt way before he actually hits the target. (should be dealt after attack animation ended)

#6 kingsjewel

kingsjewel
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:54 PM

It's not really a bug, but Misty Mountains' warg cage's  upgrade to level 2 writing is this:  'Allows training of Goblin Spider Riders'

#7 CragLord

CragLord
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

Played today with Gondor faction.

Map: Iron Hills

Don't know how many of these are bugs, here's small report from me:

- Small text bug: https://s5.postimg.o...3/Textbug_1.png

- Ithilian Rangers are able to use "Long shot" ability while they are in "Valiant Charge" mode.

- Don't know is this bug, but Denethor is able to effect Swan Knighs with his "Favor of Steward" ability (didn't check in term of stats, damage and armor), but in forged blades and heavy armor are listed in description of unit: https://s5.postimg.o...c9s13/Bug_1.jpg

- Same situation with Denethor's ability "Favor of Steward" and all non summoned units. (Ithilien Rangers also get (in term of description at least) Heavy armor and Forged blades, Dol Amroth man at Arms get Heavy armor, Fountain Guards get both upgrades etc)

- After I lost Fortress, I was still able to use Palantir powers ( probably becasuse I had Dol Amroth citadel summoned on field)

- Dol Amroth citadel could be summoned more then once (not sure is this bug or not, those powerful summoning buildings should be limited in number I guess, and from lore aspect there should be one Dol Amroth Citadel)

- Samwise's ability "Rabbit Stew" can be casted without limitation, again not sure is this bug or not, I presume there should be limitation in number if not 1 then few.

- Gandalf animation for clock while riding is frozen and get some wierd cutting of shadowfax's model while horse decelerate.

- New fire worm (or drake) has straight flame animation (as vannila drake) while his head has rotation animation (as summoned dragon from vannila), maybe it would be nice to add proper moving of flame (same aoe as dragon has).

Map Gray Mountains:

- Gondor AI doesn't work.

Mini suggestions:

- Aragorn's ability "Hands of the King" can't be auto-casted like Gandalf's "Rejuventation".

- If possible it would be nice to add visual effect and animation when casting "Elendil" in "Flame of the West" mode.

- If possible to add some animation for Boromir when he is casting ability "For Gondor" and to add sound effect ("For gondor" sentence as sound effect already exists when he is casting "Proud, Stubborn, Strong" ability).

Regards,

CragLord

Edited by CragLord, 01 October 2017 - 05:17 PM.

Final_Signature.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users