Problems Setting up and connecting to C&C Generals Zero Hour

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kagon1227

Kagon1227
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

I am Using the Origins Ultimate Collection edition of Zero hour, and at first i was not able to get it to install the launchers correcting, but after looking through forums i figured out what went wrong.

The problem i am haveing now is that i am not able to Hook any game to the C&C online program, and that each time i loged in to play on Zero hour with my friend it is not able to connect to the server.

I was able to get  it to connect without hooking once and my friend was able to see me in the lobby, but i backed out  to check something and when i got back in it would no longer allow me to connect.

I have tried every fix i could find, the most recent being i uninstalled the C&C Online, Gentools, and fixed launchers programs, then repaired the game useing origins. Then reinstalled the other three in order (C&C online, Launchers, then Gentools) and it still will not allow me to connect,or hook the games.

Any help or advice would be apreciated.

Another Note: Each time i load the game GenTools pops up saying that i am running a cracked Binary that could cause incompatibility problems with online services.

Edited by Kagon1227, 28 July 2017 - 04:13 AM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenTool.  When you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users