ZH- Unable to connect to other players

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chris1155511

Chris1155511
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:27 AM

Sigh, so I downloaded zero hour from the ultimate collection on Origin 2 weeks ago. It's DEFINITELY version 1.04. I have Windows 10, I use Revora account to login, Gentool, and have my firewall disabled, and dont use any mods.

I was playing FINE for a solid 3 days until out of nowhere one day it stopped working for me. I can start a game, but when I launch it does the "unable to connect to other players" statement and kicks everyone to lobby. I've uninstalled C&C and Gentool, turned on and back off my firewall, and even made another Revora account to try to hard reset everything to backtrack the entire thing but nope, I still keep getting the same 'unable to connect to other players" marker. It's getting sad. I just want to be able to play again :(

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

"I've uninstalled C&C" Were you using the C&C:Online launcher? That could be part of the problem. If you have gentool installed, you don't need to use that. You should also install this C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers. It's an updated version and might help (it helps with connection to players not using the ultimate collection).

Anyway, Please could you run the connection test in How to Report Issues and post the result in here.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users