Photo

Transaction timed out before receiving a response

Best Answer ToxicShock, 07 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

The problem is that you had an old account on the game server TheCreedLeon. That account was removed from the forums because you did not validate it. I am going to remove that account from the game server and move the single nick name you had on that account onto your new account. You should be good to go after that.

Please try to log in now and get back to me. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CipherCnC

CipherCnC
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

Read the common fixes and it says i may have had a gamespy nick , but i tried using a random name and it still does not work. pls help.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:52 PM   Best Answer

The problem is that you had an old account on the game server TheCreedLeon. That account was removed from the forums because you did not validate it. I am going to remove that account from the game server and move the single nick name you had on that account onto your new account. You should be good to go after that.

Please try to log in now and get back to me.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 CipherCnC

CipherCnC
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Please try to log in now and get back to 

Yea works now, thanks the fast response appreciate it. :)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users