Connection Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kryptor

Kryptor
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:15 PM

Hey Guys. Im from Germany and i would like to play Battle for MiddleEarth Online with a Friend. There is just one Problem: If i try to login with an valiable Password and my saved Login name there is standing: Timeout while logging in. I installed the Game and the newest Patch etc. (your whole Guide) but it isnt working. 

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

Please3 read the pinned topic about connection issues, especially step 0 and 2.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Kryptor

Kryptor
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:08 AM

Now it works thank you :) 

#4 Kryptor

Kryptor
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:42 AM

Now i have got a Problem with Battle for Middle Earth 2...  There it stands that i have to update Bfme2 but i Need administartion Rights for it. If i start Bfme2 as Administrator i updated it already :/

#5 Kryptor

Kryptor
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:45 AM

So if i start it with the launcher i have to update, but i cant. And if i start it as Administrator i have a Connection timeout 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users