Ssleay32.dll missing followed the guide

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 UEGMETA

UEGMETA
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:52 AM

I have done everything here at least once and it still is not working can i get some help please cause i am lost on what to do?

- When I launch my game, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". 
Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

- I bought the games on Origin and the C&C:Online launcher keeps saying the installation cannot be found. Or: You can not login.
Make sure to run the game with admin rights.
Solution 1 (Generals & Zero Hour):
1) Install the fixed launchers (applicable only if you have the Ultimate Collection via Origin) DOWNLOAD 
2) Install GenTool (can be installed if you have Origin versions / retail versions)
3) Uninstall C&C:Online (if you've been hooking, make sure you unhook first)
4) Launch the game and use your C&C:Online credentials to log in. GenTool has C&C:Online support built in.
Solution 3 (C&C3 & RA3): Go into Origin, click the game (in this case either C&C3 or RA3), click the "i" button to the left of "play", click "Game Properties" and check the box "Disable Origin in game for this game" and then launch RA3 or C&C3 via the normal C&C:Online method.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

Please tell me what game that is.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users