ra3 patch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raidrah

Raidrah
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

greetings guys, am triying to stuck to the post guide line as much as possible so...

-The game is Red Alert 3

-My version of the game is normal, just downloaded

-The problem or  error is after patching the game from the built in updater to 1.12 it asked for a key, so i try a key and i got this error window <This product´s license has expirated. Visit http://support.ea.com to get in contact with the EA´s technical service for further help.> I tried my best on translating it.

-Operating system is windows 10

-Error log file says <----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----

Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Torrents\Command.and.Conquer.Red.Alert.3.Multi4.Full-Rip\decompress\Red Alert 3\
Started game with: ""C:\Users\asus\Downloads\Torrents\Command.and.Conquer.Red.Alert.3.Multi4.Full-Rip\decompress\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe" "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 7396
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***

ERROR: CA public key differs from expected value. Not patching.>

Ok so i read the read before posting and all and a i found the "Failed Starting CA public key patching routine" to be fixed with setting it to windows XP pack, and it didnt turn out becouse MSI at lunching said red alert internal error or so. And in the patching guide said i should use the in game updater, so i did and it happend all this problem.

thank you very much, regards.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

If you can get the game patched to 1.12 and working without C&C:Online, I can probably help you. I can't do much for you unless you can do that.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Raidrah

Raidrah
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

If you can get the game patched to 1.12 and working without C&C:Online, I can probably help you. I can't do much for you unless you can do that.

didnt get you hahaha. can you explain it? i wanted to play it only, thats why i updated it, i dont know what you mean by without c&c online.

#4 Bibber

Bibber
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

You better buy the game instead of using a pirated copy!

sig_bibbersurft.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users