evilbobthebob

evilbobthemapper

• Project Team
  • 2,241 posts
  • Projects:Phoenix Rising Maps
  •  Phoenix Rising Mapping Lead

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:45 PM

Hey guys

With the update(!) to Empire at War on Steam, turning multiplayer back on, fixing some bugs, and adding Steam workshop support, I worked all day yesterday getting Phoenix Rising onto the workshop. It's available for download here: http://steamcommunit...873&searchtext=

Please post in this thread if you have any troubles installing/running the workshop version, as I haven't had much chance to test it myself.

Phoenix Rising, head of mapping. Thanks to everyone who got us to the position below!
Posted Image

#2 Master Sayo

Master Sayo
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:14 PM

Hey guys

With the update(!) to Empire at War on Steam, turning multiplayer back on, fixing some bugs, and adding Steam workshop support, I worked all day yesterday getting Phoenix Rising onto the workshop. It's available for download here: http://steamcommunit...873&searchtext=

Please post in this thread if you have any troubles installing/running the workshop version, as I haven't had much chance to test it myself.

I read it too in Steam, about this awesome new stuff for the game Star Wars: Empire at war (and forces of corruption), Gold pack. :w00t: 
But I can't play it anymore, because I upgrade my pc to Windows 10. :mellow: 
Good luck, Phoenix Rising team with this mod! 
:thumbsuphappy: 

Regards,

Master Sayo

Ps.
I play this great game Total War: Warhammer with the faction Empire. End of this month the new game Total War: Warhammer II comes out. :smilehuh: 
From Star Wars to Total War: Warhammer, but still playing the Empire. :thumbsuphappy: 

#3 Balac

Balac
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:18 AM

Logged into steam and saw the update, read it and knew I had to check in here. Woo!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users