Photo

Patching C&C3 on Windows 10

tiberiumwars patch notfound

Best Answer Typh00n, 11 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Thank you for your answer, but in the end there was some corruption with my system-data. (I think because of the upgrade from Win7 to Win10)

... i reinstalled the OS now, and it seems to work.  :thumbsupcool:

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Typh00n

Typh00n
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

Hello everyone,

I own the DVD-Retail Version of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars and Command & Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath and the installation of it was without any problems. However I am not able to run the Patch:

Always when i want to run it, it extract some Files and after that there is a Message: "The System can't find the specified file" (Translated from German)

Ok, so i extracted myself and run the "CNC3.exe" which is in the Patch-Files. But again I get a similar message: "C:\...\...\...\CNC3.exe can not be found." Even though its there, I see it on my Desktop.

Running from cmd also does not help.

Has anyone an idea what is going on?

Regards

Typhoon

I am running Windows 10 Pro x64

Edited by Typh00n, 07 September 2017 - 05:39 PM.

#2 CnC.Cap

CnC.Cap
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

Re-install the game and execute the game once, you need to download the patches in order as in the Setup guide, if it gives you an error run the patch as Admin and W7 or XP SP1 Compability

#3 Typh00n

Typh00n
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:17 PM   Best Answer

Thank you for your answer, but in the end there was some corruption with my system-data. (I think because of the upgrade from Win7 to Win10)

... i reinstalled the OS now, and it seems to work.  :thumbsupcool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users