zh stats wins losses

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JarmenElectra

JarmenElectra
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

Without fail it never forgets to record a loss, but it literally records no wins. Sometimes what it will do is I will win a game and it will decide to actually give me a win stat but then when i relog later its gone again. I have been stuck on eight and nine wins for ages now. The 1v1 ladder I believe is correct but any other game a win stats does not get recorded, or if it does its a rare occurence.

I appreciate revora and GT and the community for this game, but this is an annoying bug. You have no clue your real wins and you cant tell a a noob from a pro because everyones stats are messed up. 

This issue effects everyone. If it records the losses fine then surely it can be capable of recording the wins.

I have looked at other threads of this but no solution

Edited by cuteBUTmad, 09 September 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#2 CnC.Cap

CnC.Cap
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:57 PM

May i ask which game(s) youre having this issue on?

Edited by CnC.Cap, 09 September 2017 - 11:01 PM.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

This is a known issue in Generals and Zero Hour. It is caused by the main server sending a wrong profile ID for players. The ranked 1vs1 and 2vs2 stats do work accurately though. We are considering displaying those instead of the ordinary stats.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 JarmenElectra

JarmenElectra
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

May i ask which game(s) youre having this issue on?

zh

#5 JarmenElectra

JarmenElectra
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:06 PM

This is a known issue in Generals and Zero Hour. It is caused by the main server sending a wrong profile ID for players. The ranked 1vs1 and 2vs2 stats do work accurately though. We are considering displaying those instead of the ordinary stats.

I dont think showing only 1v1 and 2v2 stats only is a great idea as some players only play 2v2v2 or 3v3 games and barely go near play 1v1s.

If it records losses correct every single time can you not use the script for the loss recording and reverse it or something? Im no expert as you can probably tell, im just struggling to understand why this is an issue. Currently the only way you can tell a decent player is by a player having either symbols, caps and/or a cool account name (which does work believe it or not, but at the same time a ridiculous solution to a problem that shouldnt exist).

I appreciate your work and reply though toxin, hopefully you guys find a solution soon. Thanks

Edited by cuteBUTmad, 28 September 2017 - 09:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users