-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

Hi

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:40 PM

hi 

i have solved this problem 

but there is another problem , after entering the game and select the team and land and enter the game directly, There is nothing moving in the game other than the mouse and the screen is shown out kik , Knowing that when I select soldiers I hear their voices , i hope you help me 

Edited by tefarolet7, 21 September 2017 - 02:46 PM.

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

did you re-install? Does this happen in skirmish mode?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

yes i have reinstalled the game 

what is  skirmish mode ?

Edited by tefarolet7, 25 September 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Normal offline match against the computer.

#7 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:23 PM

You are my only hope
After download and login to play
Soldiers at the beginning of the game no move only hear their voices when pressed
I can not build anything
And suddenly this screen appears

Edited by tefarolet7, 25 September 2017 - 02:24 PM.

#8 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

This screen is i talking about

#9 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

I don't see any screenshot.

#10 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

I do not know why the picture does not appear

#11 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

Try to use an image service like imgur.com

#12 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:09 PM

Why the game freezes when playing
؟؟؟؟؟

#13 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

Your description is not detailed enough. Which operating system do you have? Do you run as admin and in win xp sp3 compatibility mode?

#14 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

this is٢

#15 tefarolet7

tefarolet7
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

the game freezes when playing٢