Photo

"Could not connect to backend server." RA3/TW/KW

Best Answer ToxicShock, 21 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

You must have tried to make a new nick name.   You already have 16 active accounts, so if you want to make a new nick name, you will have to deactivate one.     You might consider just using your old ones because they will have a fresh set of stats for RA3.

See this; C&C:Online User Guide under Deactivating and Reactivating Profiles, Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:00 AM

I've had them all on Steam, but never played them online, besides Zero Hour and CCG, which work flawlessly; But these ones won't seem to connect to whatever that "...backend server." is.

If anyone has any idea about what I can do to solve this problem it would be much appreciated, as I've always wanted to try more than just the C&C games up to ZH.

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

I've sent you a PM about this.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:37 PM

That worked, but now I've gotten this message.

L4PUm2E.png

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:46 PM   Best Answer

You must have tried to make a new nick name.   You already have 16 active accounts, so if you want to make a new nick name, you will have to deactivate one.     You might consider just using your old ones because they will have a fresh set of stats for RA3.

See this; C&C:Online User Guide under Deactivating and Reactivating Profiles,

#5 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

They all work now, thank you.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#6 Treeboshazamm

Treeboshazamm
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

hi, I am having the same "backend server" problem. Is there anything you can suggest? EDIT resolved

Edited by Treeboshazamm, 23 September 2017 - 11:29 AM.

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:15 AM

hi, I am having the same "backend server" problem. Is there anything you can suggest?

Yes :D   You can make a support topic and follow the instructions in How to Report Issues.  :p

#8 WBLP

WBLP
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

I cant connect to 'backend servers' on CnC Tiberium wars. I have no clue what im doing wrong and would love some help.

I type in the revora username, password and then my nickname for IGN. 

But still when i log in it says 'cannot connect to backend servers'.

This has been bugging me and dont know how to fix it.

I bought it on steam, Im on windows 10,  

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
Started game with: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe" -config "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer 3 TERROR: game.dat process not found.
""
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from C&C3. Detaching...
ERROR: game.dat process not found.

Would be very grateful if someone could help, I used to love this game but now I started again it's frustrating me

Thanks in advance,

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:40 AM

I believe that that issue is now resolved.        Note to anyone else:    Please do not hijack other people's topics like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users