Missing File

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheBeaver37

TheBeaver37
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:21 PM

ssleay32.dll is missing? I don't know what it is or how to get it..

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

What game. Please make some effort here (given that the answer to that point is already in the pinned threads).

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 airwren17

airwren17
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:31 PM

What my friend is trying to say that when we attempt to play at least the newer Command and Conquer titles ie Red Alert 3 and C&C 4, it says that a file is missing when we use the C&C online launcher that we downloaded from your site. The file name being "ssleay32.dll" as he stated. Does It have something to do with purchasing the ultimate edition or is there any alternate reason? I've been looking through the other threads and haven't found a clear answer yet, but may have missed it.

Thank you for your time.

#4 TheBeaver37

TheBeaver37
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

I did some more reading and you guys had stated something regarding the "Hook Option" 

When I launch my game, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". 
Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

is the message from the forum. But I cannot understand what this Hook Menu and Option is..

Thank you again!

#5 TheBeaver37

TheBeaver37
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:22 PM

Got it! Never mind, thanks again guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users