BFME Online

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nick2gandalf

nick2gandalf
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Is anyone playing BFME online anymore? Though I downloaded the patch and the logged in there is no one online to play.... Did I do something wrong?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:49 PM

Many are playing, make sure to join the Discord chat server to ask for games, most people are playing at european evenings: https://discord.gg/QezNqAs

You can also see who is online on the website: https://t3aonline.net/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 nick2gandalf

nick2gandalf
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

Can't find that chat server... I'm lunching the game with that T3A: Online Revora app that I downloaded and then going to Multiplayer-Online but there is no games to enter or anybody to chat.. there are many chat rooms such as -Asian,UK,European- but no one's there...

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:06 PM

The chat server is just the link I posted above...

Go to the game lobbies and host a room, someone will join if you installed patch 1.06.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users