3 replies to this topic

#1 Olfi

Olfi

Gamereplays Fair Play Staff

• Project Team
  • 95 posts
  •  Olfmeister

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

A report of intentional disconnect in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against PrincEHamzA2323 (Revora Member PrincEHamzA2323) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: PrincEHamzA2323 - Intentional Disconnect - Valid.
I give PrincEHamzA2323 three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:02 PM

Princehamza just disconnected in a losing position vs me too, I screenshoted it, Where to bring it?

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

PrincEHamzA2323 has not responded to this report and Ka$$ad has confirmed the report accordingly. An intention to disconnect has been imputed from a number of unannounced disconnects while in a losing position. For that reason, I shall treat this as a single incident and impose the penalty that would normally be imposed for a single announced incident. The standard penalty for a first offence disconnect conviction is a one week suspension from C&C online and that is the penalty I shall impose. In many ways, PrincEHamzA2323 is lucky to have escaped so lightly.

PrincEHamzA2323 suspended from C&C:Online until after 24 October 2017.

Any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed by using duplicate accounts is very likely to result in a far longer suspension or a permanent ban from C&C:Online.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

It has come to my attention that this member has circumvented his suspension by using a duplicate account. During the course of investigating that, I discovered a further 10 (approximately) duplicate accounts, which have been banned.

As a penalty for circumventing the suspension I imposed on 17 October 2017, I shall impose a further suspension, to run from today, of 14 days from C&C:Online.

PrincEHamzA2323 suspended from C&C:Online until after 5 November 2017.

The suspensions imposed in this forum are not optional and we will enforce them by imposing further suspensions (including indefinite suspensions) and permanent bans in order to ensure that the penalties we impose are effective.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users