• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DonMario

DonMario
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

Hi

So i installed it according to the installation guides and everything worked perfectly for a week now until yesterday.

When I press  "Launch BFME" nothing happens, and no error messages.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

So, what did you change bettween 'it worked' to 'not working'? Any windows updates? Antivir updates?

What's in the launcher logfile in your %tmp% directory?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Before

Before
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

I know everyone hates him but have you tried Forshire's installer? It works flawlessly for me

#4 DonMario

DonMario
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

So, what did you change bettween 'it worked' to 'not working'? Any windows updates? Antivir updates?

What's in the launcher logfile in your %tmp% directory?

Not entirly sure where im supposed to look, but i found this in "Temp" folder:
'T3AOnline_Log.txt'
Opened it and;
"----- T3A:Online Client Start -----

ERROR: Unable to retrieve registry value. Error Code: 2"

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Try reinstalling.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 DonMario

DonMario
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

Try reinstalling.

I did reinstalled it, but still get the same error :( 

#7 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

It seems the registry entry is not set up correctly anymore. Try uninstall everything one by one in reverse order (eg starting with the launcher), and then install everything again in the correct order with the files from our installation guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users