Photo

Blood Ravens banner as flag have you that too? Fix inside.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

Yesterday I told about the support for Vostroyan. I thought that doing a wtp was enough but this time isn't. The troops has the flag texture called vostroyan_strategicpflag while the support in op is given to ig_strategicpflag (the default one from the IG). 

This time the more sensible way to grant the compatibility is to edit the op whm to rename the ig_ with vostroyan_. This is one reason to start doing a update of the OP mod. 

Additionally I've seen that the pole texture in the renegades banner (there are two textures, one for the flag and another for the pole) is linked to the chaos path instead of renegades. It should be changed for consistency although it doesn't affect.

#62 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:23 PM

Another thing I want to add concerning Objective Points

In Chaos Daemons and Ad Mech, the capturing procedure entails specific FXes (the red rings for Chaos Daemons and the symbol of the Mechanicum in Ad Mech).

BUT IF you capture a point, and the screen is centered elsewhere, the FX is NOT PRESENT!!!

I guess it is due to a missing spawn_outside_camera_vew -> 1 in the event entry.

Can you please fix this as well???

-In search of Papasmurf...

#63 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

Ah so was this the reason of the invisible admech hologram? I thought there was some unavoidable engine effect with the camera perspective, the map slope ...

I can look at it ofc

I have edited the vostroyan paths and now Vostroyan Firstborn have a nice rising banner with colored aquila matching the metal and the red at the borders of the flag. We only need specific banners which aren't made yet.

#64 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:07 PM

I have seen the whe and there is a spawn_outside_camera_view with 1 in events

:(

Edited by Roderick, 22 January 2018 - 12:07 PM.

#65 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

Thud, check the whm of two mods.

Eldar craftworlds are supported and they need the eldar_strategicpflag texture in the whm models able to plant a flag. Also the eldar_strategicpflag_default.wtp to get the teamcolour banner. If all the models have this path changed to another name then it's better to change it in the op whm.

HRM guard is supported by a ig_banner.rsh. Therefore all whm models able to put a flag have to have this texture name. A mass replacement with mod explorer is required. A ig_banner_default.wtp is required.

No support for UM, LOTD, NL, SW, Praetorian yet

Edited by Roderick, 22 January 2018 - 12:12 PM.

#66 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 22 January 2018 - 01:22 PM

- Eldar Craftworld is as you say: eldar_strategic_point_flag.rsh  and  eldar_strategic_point_flag_default.wtp.

- Same with HRM / Imperial Guard Mod.. its using ig_banner.rsh and ig_banner_default.wtp.

The reason other faction mods see no support is simple..

..they're _race and texture paths are not in the strategic_point_op.whm in objective_points_SS\Data\Art\EBPs\Environment\Gameplay and using existing poles like Craftworld pawns off vanilla Eldar. ;)

Gather it cannot be merely FFE'ed.

Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users