men of courage commandos 2 destination paris

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 commandoslover

commandoslover
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:07 PM

I lost commandos 2 men of courage setup.exe. it was deleted due to virus. plz can you send me commandos 2 men of courage setup.exe file only.
see the attached image.

#2 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 593 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:17 AM

I lost commandos 2 men of courage setup.exe. it was deleted due to virus. plz can you send me commandos 2 men of courage setup.exe file only.
see the attached image.

Hi,
there's no image attached. :)

If your computer was infected by a virus, I'd recommend to reinstall Windows and all programs. Especially if the virus deleted a single .exe file, that sounds suspicious to me. :whathuh:

#3 commandoslover

commandoslover
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:37 PM

see the attached image.

Hi,
there's no image attached. :)

If your computer was infected by a virus, I'd recommend to reinstall Windows and all programs. Especially if the virus deleted a single .exe file, that sounds suspicious to me. :whathuh:

can you send me commandos men of courage setup.exe only. i have data1.bin data2.bin data3.bin , but setup.exe file was deleted.

#4 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 593 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

can you send me commandos men of courage setup.exe only. i have data1.bin data2.bin data3.bin , but setup.exe file was deleted.

Sorry, I've got another version of the game (got if from gog.com). I only have a 1.31 GB large setup_commandos.exe
Maybe someone else can help you out.

#5 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:14 PM

Say what? AVs can't simply erase data on disc. What version is that? I own European and spanish CD versions, second of which fails to work for reason I bought used from Spain decades long ago.

comm-boot-camp-promo-revora-join-us-co.p

<<< CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DO SO >>>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users