Photo

Buddy request

Best Answer ToxicShock, 06 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

Anyone that is still not connecting should open a command prompt and type and enter

IPCONFIG /flushdns
That may help.

We would have liked to have chosen a quieter time and given more notice (and announced more widely) but we have very limited staff availability and we decided to get this done while we had an opportunity (albeit not an ideal one). It was over due. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JarmenElectra

JarmenElectra
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

Ok so you carried out maintenance today which has taken over half the day on zero hour. I now see everyone is back online if I use shatabrick to check yet when I try log in I get this buddy error non-stop. I am the only person in the world not connecting to the servers still? I have rebooted evrything, I saw someone on Game replays say they coudlnt connect with their normal IP and are having to use VPN?? Which I dont have, wtf guys.... I just want to play ffs why do this on a Sunday?

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:14 AM   Best Answer

Anyone that is still not connecting should open a command prompt and type and enter

IPCONFIG /flushdns
That may help.

We would have liked to have chosen a quieter time and given more notice (and announced more widely) but we have very limited staff availability and we decided to get this done while we had an opportunity (albeit not an ideal one). It was over due.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users