Photo

My revora account doesn't login to CNConline (Zero Hour)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:21 AM

Hi guys,

My username is MasterTheHero, as it is set up in my profile.

When I try to login to CNCOnline, it creates an error that I am inputting the wrong password.

I am putting MasterTheHero for the user id and using the password that I have for the forums. I'm able to login to the forums (obviously) but it won't let me connect to CNCOnline. Any help?

Edited by MasterTheHero, 23 November 2017 - 03:23 AM.

#2 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:23 AM

I forgot to mention that CNCOnline.net doesn't have a forget password option. So even if I try to "forget" my forum account password and reactivate the forum account, it does not let me login to my server CNConline.net profile.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:30 AM

Your credentials for CNCOnline.net are the same as your credentials for here, so you use those to log in there. From there, you can set you game password. For ZH, you use your email and game password to log in.

This tells you everything you need to know; C&C:Online User Guide

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:57 AM

Your credentials for CNCOnline.net are the same as your credentials for here, so you use those to log in there. From there, you can set you game password. For ZH, you use your email and game password to log in.

This tells you everything you need to know; C&C:Online User Guide

Right, I read the FAQ and made sure I didn't violate any of those issues. I am still unable to login to CNCOnline.net

The error I get is: The username or password supplied is not valid.

But I am logging in with the same user/password I am using for the Revora forums.

#5 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:50 AM

I see the problem. You had a much earlier account using the same email address, which is preventing the account you're using now being registered on the server database.

I have removed that now. Next time you try to log into the site, it should create a new account for you on there.

Please let me know when you're done that and I will transfer your nick names to that account (from account id 39278).

#6 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:28 AM

Oh wow, I had no idea my earlier account was a different name. Okay, I've gone and logged in through CNC.net. My account is ready for the nickname transfer (I hope). Thank you!

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:22 AM

Alright, you should be good now.    Please could you let me know when you've been able to log into a game successfully.  

#8 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

Sorry for the delay, I had been too busy to log in.

So if I create a new account nickname I can login. But if I try to login with MASTER or MasterTheHero it says "an account with that profile already exists."

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

I have not yet transferred the names to you.   I needed you to make a new account first.     I will do that now.

However, MasterTheHero already belonged to you.    I am not sure why that's not working.    Are you sure you're entering the other credentials correctly?

#10 MasterTheHero

MasterTheHero
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:03 PM

I have not yet transferred the names to you.   I needed you to make a new account first.     I will do that now.

However, MasterTheHero already belonged to you.    I am not sure why that's not working.    Are you sure you're entering the other credentials correctly?

under e-mail I put my e-mail which is registered to the forum. (And was also my account for when Zero Hour worked under EA and Gamespy)

under password I put my current CNConline PW.

under nickname I put MasterTheHero and it says the name is already taken.

I'm not sure either, but if the solution is too complicated I will just use a new nickname. I only play with my friend anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users