Missing File for Red Alert 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jackoboy

Jackoboy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

Just downloaded the C&C:Online thing but everytime I click on any of the games to start up it says "Missing required file "ssleay32.dll". Really wanna play with my friend and others online. Attached the screenshot here too.

Attached Thumbnails

• 123.PNG

#2 grannybaps

grannybaps
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

I have the exact same problem, if anyone knows please help

#3 Jackoboy

Jackoboy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

I have the exact same problem, if anyone knows please help

I found the issue. On the top of the app it says "Hooking" click that and then click the game you want to play, then once you've hooked your game just close the app and open your game. Once you open your C&C game just click on the game that you are playing from the list and wait a minute for it to open.
(This only works for Kane's Wrath, Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3. If you are looking to play Generals or Zero Hour make sure you don't hook them and download Gentool and run the game as soon as the downloading is done.)

Once the game loads up you can just sign into the games multiplayer as if it was still working but using your C&C:Online details instead :)

I hope this helps you and anyone else having issues with this.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

What he said.   @everyone except Jackoboy: If hooking does not work, please make your own support topic and post your error log.   See How to Report Issues  for instructions

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users