Hey, i've had no success in doing it, i've added commandsets, army definitions, overrides of both....nothing seems to work.
Anyone knows anything about this?
Like...i put this directly into map.ini like i saw in other ones and no go....
ArmyDefinition WildArmy_Override Side = Wild ;// ;// PRODUCTION AI PARAMETERS ;// MustUseCommandPointPercentage_Phase1 = 90% ;// The AI UnitBuilder tries to keep the army at at least this size MustUseCommandPointPercentage_Phase2 = 90% MustUseCommandPointPercentage_Phase3 = 95% StructureRebuildPriorityModifier = 200% DefaultUnitPriority = 100.0f; ;// The default build priority for a unit for which there is no ugrency FortressRebuildPriority = 1950.0f; ;// Priority at which a fortress will rebuild LowUnitPriorityModifier_Rush = 50.0 ;// When we are low on units we multiply percentCommandPtsUsed/100 * <this number> LowUnitPriorityModifier_MidGame = 80.0 ;// then add the result to the current unit priority in the build queue LowUnitPriorityModifier_EndGame = 100.0 ;// (the bigger this number is the faster a unit will bubble to the top when ;// we're low on units) EconomyBuilderMinFarmsOwned = 4 EconomyBuilderMinMoney = 200 EconomyBuilderPerFarmValue = 70 EconomyBuilderPerSecPriorityIncreaseBase = 15.0 EconomyBuilderMinTimeBetweenFarms_Rush = 15.0f; PercentToSave_Rush = 1.0% PercentToSave_MidGame = 3.0% PercentToSave_EndGame = 4.0% PhaseDuration_Rush = 300.0 ;//amount of time in seconds from the beginning of a match PhaseDuration_MidGame = 270.0 ;//amount of time in seconds from end of Rush Phase ChanceForUnitsToUpgrade = 90% UpgradeSciencePriorityNormalLow = 200.0 UpgradeSciencePriorityNormalHigh = 700.0 UpgradeSciencePriorityImportantLow = 750.0 UpgradeSciencePriorityImportantHigh = 1000.0 UnitUpgradePriorityLow = 100.0 UnitUpgradePriorityHigh = 200.0 ;// ;// TEAM BUILDER PARAMETERS ;// MaxThreatForOpportunityTargets = 10.0 ;//when building a team for opportunity targets, what will the team builder use as ;//an assumed threat when building the team ValueToSetForMaxOnDefenseTeam = 10 ;//the max number of each type of unit will get recruited onto a defense team ;//If there are no currently built units of the specific type an AI constructed team is looking for ;//it can search for replacements of a different type that are already built ;//these numbers control how deep along the Combat Chain definition the AI will search for replacements CombatChainSearchDepthForTeamRecruits_AttackTeams = 2; CombatChainSearchDepthForTeamRecruits_DefenseTeams = 7; CombatChainSearchDepthForTeamRecruits_ExploreTeams = 7; ;// ;// TACTICAL AI PARAMETERS ;// ;// the number and types of targets that the AI is simultaneously interested in at any given point TacticalAITargets = DEFENSIVE ENEMY_STRUCTURE OPPORTUNITY EXPANSION ;//ENEMY_STRUCTURE DEFENSIVE OPPORTUNITY OPPORTUNITY MaxTeamsPerTarget = 1 3 1 1 SecondsTillTargetsCanExpire = 14.0 ChanceForTargetToExpire = 50% MaxBuildingsToBeDefensiveTarget_Small = 1 MaxBuildingsToBeDefensiveTarget_Med = 4 ;// anything bigger than MaxBuildingsToBeDefensiveTarget_Med is considered a Large defensive target ChanceToUseAllUnitsForDefenseTarget_Small = 10% ChanceToUseAllUnitsForDefenseTarget_Med = 25% ChanceToUseAllUnitsForDefenseTarget_Large = 75% ;// ;// ARMY UNIT DEFINITIONS ;// AIEconomyAssigment WildMineShaft TemplateName = WildMineShaft End ArmyMemberDefinition GoblinFighterHorde_Member Unit = GoblinFighterHorde ;infantry PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 30.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 30.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 25.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition GoblinArcherHorde_Member Unit = GoblinArcherHorde ;archer PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 30.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 35.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 30.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildSpiderlingHorde_Member Unit = WildSpiderlingHorde ;cavalry PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 20.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 30.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 20.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition GoblinCaveTroll_Member Unit = GoblinCaveTroll ;siege PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 5.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 25.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 30.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildCorsairsOfUmbarHordeInn_Member Unit = WildCorsairsOfUmbarHordeInn ;guys from the inn PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 10.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 20.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 20.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildMarauderHorde_Member Unit = WildMarauderHorde ;pikeman PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 10.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 20.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 20.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildMarauderSwordHorde_Member Unit = WildMarauderSwordHorde ;sword PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 20.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 20.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition GoblinSpiderRiderHorde_Member Unit = GoblinSpiderRiderHorde ;elite cavalry PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 15.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 25.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildMountainGiant_Member Unit = WildMountainGiant ;seige weapon PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 0.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition WildBabyDrakeHorde_Member Unit = WildBabyDrakeHorde ; nasty little fire breathing monsters PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 5.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 5.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition EvilMenCorsairShip_Member Unit = EvilMenCorsairShip PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 0.00 End ArmyMemberDefinition EvilMenTransportShip_Member Unit = EvilMenTransportShip PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 0.0 End ArmyMemberDefinition EvilFireShip_Member Unit = EvilFireShip PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 0.00 End ArmyMemberDefinition EvilShoreBombardShip_Member Unit = EvilShoreBombardShip PercentageOfArmyPhase1 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase2 = 0.0 PercentageOfArmyPhase3 = 0.00 End ;// ;// HEROES ;// HeroBuildOrder = MordorSauron_RingHero Drogoth Drogoth WildGoblinKing WildGoblinKing WildShelob WildAzog OffensiveBuildings = WildSentryTower ScavangedResourceBuildings = WildLumberMill End
Edited by RoccoTheStiff, 13 December 2017 - 09:33 PM.