game crash driver amd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crusader344

Crusader344
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 09:43 PM

Hi, I would like to inform that BFME2 and RotWk seem not to function with the new Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition that has been released this December. AMD users who have problems starting the game may have to roll back to a previous driver. Me and a buddy had this problem and tried everything to fix the game. After a bit of testing it seemed that the new graphics driver was the culprit, as rolling back to the previous driver (17.11.2) worked for us. We both use the revora version of the game on different computers.

Have anyone else had this issue?

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:41 AM

Please contact Raedon with this issue too. I've had this issue with modern 3d software where a graphics driver update broke it.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Crusader344

Crusader344
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

I kind of doubt if Radeon will care much about a game that is so old, but what is there to lose? I guess i could give them a message about the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users