Just Bought C&C 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xhite

Xhite
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

Last night seen some of casted C&C 3 games on youtube. They seem to be fun. Just bought the game and expansion on steam cant wait till they are downloaded though :( i wish 11.5 gb download wasnt 11 hours for me :(

Wish me luck guys, i can't wait to play the game.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

Enjoy your Christmas present ;)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Xhite

Xhite
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

Thank you :) I have 1 question to anyone can help. I spent 1-2 hours to set-up my hotkeys in tiberium wars while waiting for kane's wrath download. But i couldnt fin a way to migrate them to kane's wrath. Do i have to do it manually or is there a file or something that i can copy to get my hotkeys.

#4 Xhite

Xhite
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Nevermind I could find the file at "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath\Profiles\MY USERNAME\HotKeys.ini" etc. Simple replacing the file does %99 of the work. If you left some shortcuts blank in original game, you will find game assign default hotkeys to these which you will probably be using somewhere else. So clear them before testing to see if that creates some strange bugs / crashes etc. (I didnt test it)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users