Plea to unban GreenZero.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Technique

Technique
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

We have this Decade cup coming up in February and March of next year, to celebrate that Kane's Wrath is 10 years of age.

Now myself and others would very much like to see everyone who had anything to do with this game have the possibility to play in it.

GreenZero has done many positive things for this game.

For example he brought in many new players through his youtube, I can attest to that by the sheer amount of new players that joined my games over the years telling me they watched all my games (and large amount of them via GreenZero's youtube channel).

And besides all that, he's also just a good player and our competitive community is not that big - so he will be missed if he's not a part of this tournament.

Of course I realize you're in your right to ban him and keep him banned, he hasn't always made it ''easy'' to unban him either.

You do us a great service by letting us play this game on your server for free.

Without that tw/kw/ra3 would most likely be dead right now - so big thanks for that.

But I still want to ask you to give GreenZero one last chance.

It will be good for the game as well if we can end this chapter.

I bet GreenZero's ''attitude'' will disappear as well, because that's honestly not how I remember the guy from way back when.

Thanks for your time.

Ps: I didn't want to make a public topic, but I couldn't reach Phil and everyone else I talk to tells me to talk with ''the revora guys''.

So this will do.

#2 razerdream

razerdream
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

i agree :) (bikerushownz)

Edited by razerdream, 27 December 2017 - 02:11 PM.

#3 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 27 December 2017 - 05:09 PM

He already had about 10 last chances.  If you would like an update on our opinion of Green_Zero, he messages me about every month on Skype with some petty insults and threats.  Glad to see there's still support for the man that takes time out of his busy schedule to threaten raping my mother.  So... no... we still won't be allowing him on our servers.  Sorry.

You can PM me if you would like any other info on the matter, but we've already made our final statements on him perfectly punctuated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users