• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

As we have an influx of new people I shall start a new thread in my little corner of someone else's forum.

This is the latest version of my Space Wolves Reboot, 0.75 I think..? Whatever the last version is with the nerfed Stalker +1 digit hopefully.

Anyway for you new people you need a new version of Night Lords as well if you want to run this in combination:

https://www.mediafir...Lords_07_27.zip

As there are UCS errors if you use the public versions.

That aside, I think the plan is for Roderick to do some graphical stuff, but then it's pretty much done for my money. Feedback below and let's see how we get on.

http://www.mediafire..._Wolves_075.zip

#2 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:11 PM

I'm with the textures and models. This will be my job this month. I presume three weeks to have them and possibly 13th wolves too.

#3 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:11 AM

Super! Not sure anyone is looking at 13th, or this, from our new influx which is a shame.

#4 Industrial_Strength

Industrial_Strength

Diesel Powered

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Projects:Surviving (RL), DOW 1
  •  S/A: Random Delays [See Profile]

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:49 AM

I'm looking! I finally got around to joining so I can communicate. Looking forward to joining teams to play test & hopefully also help with various mods. I've been play testing this since 0.74 & NL were left in a public thread. Very enjoyable.

Curious on the changelog of .75 actually as well as the NL updates. Sadly I only have a moment but wanted to say thanks to all involved & that the work is greatly appreciated! Sorry for rambling as I do digress slightly. I will get into change logs & the like as I get the time to try & join some teams.

I will post more & impressions time allowing but wanted to make sure I got a thanks in ASAP.
So thanks!

#5 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

Hello brother Industrial Strength :thumbsupcool:

-In search of Papasmurf...

#6 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

I'll get to the 13th when I can.

Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#7 Industrial_Strength

Industrial_Strength

Diesel Powered

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:52 AM

Hello brother Industrial Strength :thumbsupcool:

Hello to you as well. Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to a positive exchange of ideas. Super hectic ATM but as soon as I get time I'll have to PM regarding access to forums/builds.

Hopefully soon, I'd PM you now but alas life calls. I'll be sure to post some SW impressions ASAP to keep with the thread though.

Sorry for all the off topic edits. Long story but can't access Internet on a computer ATM just mobile. So posting/dl/etc. from phone & transferring to computer so I still can get my DOW fix.

Was editing to discuss PM with Gambit but got it working so I've removed the edits.

My apologies to others for the off topic/length. I tend to post novels (possibly a part of being Autistic [Asperger's]) which I will apologize in advance for doing but I digress.

Thanks; really appreciate it & the great work everyone here does. Some impressions of SW will be forthcoming. As well as an impression of the current IDH. As some members of that team post in this thread as well; my thanks goes out to you for the great work that has occurred with that race as well.

Edited by Industrial_Strength, 09 January 2018 - 02:04 AM.

#8 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:22 AM

Gents.. are these mostly in the latest SW build? Just confirming..

duNlabO6RDKbl7sHAci2Yw.jpg

#9 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:55 AM

Yes!

Just waiting for new graphics, or we just go for it.

Edited by fuggles, 01 February 2018 - 07:00 AM.

#10 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

My bad, I'm investing more time on the RL work (very important dates this quarter) so there's a stagnation. But I want to get them free very soon. Additionally, I'd like to dabble with the OP model to expand flags to the demanding and future projects, at least with generic flags until getting fancy ones. The way SW got the DA flag is very weird even after inspection.

#11 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

It is, but could be patched in as I'm not sure how much people will mind. For all of our new people, we are not awash with feedback still.

#12 Industrial_Strength

Industrial_Strength

Diesel Powered

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:23 AM

For lack of feedback I apologise. RL has been very hectic to say the least. Had some unexpected things happen.

Is there anything in particular you'd like feedback on? As I've been play testing as time/health allows.

This mod & many others on Revora; all through Unification. So whichever you'd most like input on; I can start there.

So just let me know what your most interested in & I'll try to get back to you ASAP. I keep all logs (can 7zip/rar, etc. as needed), so I can include those as well as version #'s.

I can never say it enough but...
Thanks for all the hard work!
It's greatly appreciated!

Hope I can be of some use!

#13 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:31 PM

I'm perhaps overly pragmatic insomuch as I am not convinced by how many people are left playing it compared to the time we invest. As such I think it's better to get stuff out quicker then patch later - we get few comments anyway.

As such I would focus on the ones nearest to done - but really I am curmudgeonly at the moment so play what you find fun.

Suggestions in order of ease of release:
Renegades
Space wolves
13th
Ultramarines

After that I'm expecting good things for emperor's children (so stoked it is getting done).
Tau mod
Iron warriors (still going?)
Craftworld (nice mod, but no-one will really care I suspect in the community)
Necron dynasty (early stages)
Death guard (on hold)
Imperial fists (maybe)

Edited by fuggles, 04 February 2018 - 12:31 PM.

#14 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

As such I think it's better to get stuff out quicker then patch later...

I support this 100%.

...Do not want to see out projects follow the Tyranids release schedule! :p

My Part: For me, it's the next Unification (will upload it later today) and then Ultramarines. I want UM to be PERFECT! (There is SCaR there as well, so I am the guy for the job!)

Then, if none is interested, I would like to "merge" Tau Enclaves (tauva) with Farsight Enclaves. :aarambo:

Edited by Gambit, 04 February 2018 - 02:03 PM.

#15 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:57 PM

Hmm.. how can Meatshield's Enclaves be merged to TauVA? The direction is totally separate... Well, guess we can discuss later but since I posted the Tau Mod build in Mid-Nov (after it was never released for a decade+ until then) there has been almost no feedback so considered it, well.. perfect! Moving on... <^_^

Anyway, would like to see final builds for these before we go.. need to check the back end so we're all clean before going public.

#16 jonnscc21

jonnscc21
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

Roderick wats RL? I’d like for gnomdog to consider the lamenters into the group has potential AND a decent CHAPLAIN dread. Imperial fists since fuggle tweaked it a very good start.

#17 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

Real life, or you are joking.

#18 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

Yeah.. that Chaplain Dread looks.. decent... Librarian Dread I think exists also but that's more a Blood Ravens thing... Of course.. we got all voices for both Dread types..  Still.. its a mere side-consideration right now as more pressing matters need to be attended to.

#19 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Guys, please do not forget to rename the Front End model.

Its name is IDENTICAL to that of the 13-th company. Only the name needs changing, the models are different :thumbsupcool:

So, in one of the two project (whichever), the model files must be renamed. It's a 3 sec's job.

Edited by Gambit, 04 February 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#20 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Ok, release them as you want granted that there's compatibility. I meanwhile try to get patches for several factions, fixing art and models so I can go at my own pace and not become a bottleneck.

I wanted them cooler than the standard marines but anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users