Photo

It Has Been 10 Years Since I Created This...WOW!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ZenBKage

ZenBKage

Ini Coder/BFME2 Arcade Edition Creater

• Hosted
  • 427 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:55 AM

I didn't realise it had been that long till i checked the date when i came here recently. its a game i never tire of, and being a huge lord of the rings fan i also love any and all related gaming media.

the mod itself was always meant to be bat shit crazy. i loved the idea of doing whatever you wanted. i never was a modeller so i had to use in game assets to achieve what i was after. what was cool though was the fact that they buried SO many assets in the code which was so much fun to dig out and see how they played. there is a particularly strong spell which i had to tone down quite a bit that i gave to gandalf (and i believe saruman also) which in its original state would wipe out anything on the map in one cast.

Anyway i love this game. love modding and i love seeing what not just us dunedain rangers have done but also the half-lings have made who have discovered this gem of a game:)

But i couldnt have done it without the patient help of the guys and gals here. Thank you, it sincerely is one of my proudest achievements and you made it happen:)

• Pasidon likes this
- Freedom is Choice -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users