Photo

can not spell ra 3 tw kw online with revora

Best Answer p.koops, 07 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

generals that I do not hook. I have installed gentool for a long time and that works. I'll let you know that my account is activated and working. because with generals I can go online. but with rad alert 3 Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath I do not come online. the startup program includes some missing DLL programs that have been installed that is working now about the other games I got that the report could not connect to the backend server

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 p.koops

p.koops
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

Hi

I apologize in advance for my English that it is not so good.
so I throw it through the transliter on google.

have a problem.
tried to log in with and without the launcher of c & c-online.net and to log in with my revora accound.
when I start with the launcher I get the error message that the file misses ssleay32.dll. I've done this in the game folders, but keep saying.
but the generals work fine online
please advise

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.  You should install GenTool.  When you have done that, you just launch those two games from their ordinary shortcut.   

For the other games, you need to "hook" them.    It tells you about that here (under "launcher issues"); C&C:Online User Guide.

If that does not work for you, let me know in here but please post your error log; see How to Report Issues  for instructions.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 p.koops

p.koops
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:57 PM   Best Answer

generals that I do not hook. I have installed gentool for a long time and that works. I'll let you know that my account is activated and working. because with generals I can go online. but with rad alert 3 Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath I do not come online. the startup program includes some missing DLL programs that have been installed that is working now about the other games I got that the report could not connect to the backend server

Edited by p.koops, 08 January 2018 - 06:37 AM.

#4 p.koops

p.koops
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:07 AM

I was able to get all the games online the problem was my nikename the rest was in orders thanks for the help you gave

Edited by p.koops, 08 January 2018 - 08:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users