I have registered with Revora and got all my login information but when entering the info into the fields on the online section of skirmish I have entered the details and comes back with "could not connect to back end server. Can anyone help point me in the right direction please?
Can't connect to server RA3red alert 3
Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:41 PM
Sounds like the game's trying to access the official server.
Can you please follow the following troubleshooter to double check if this solves the issue.
== CNC Online/Gentool ==
1. First Create a Revora account, once you have done that, please go to this link and create a server login account. https://cnc-online.net/en/account/
2. Download and install CNC Online from here:
(Heads up, some anti-viruses are known for blocking CNC Online's installer, might be a good idea to temporary disable your anti-virus and add CNC Online to the exception list, after that re-enable your anti-virus)
Generals and Zero Hour: http://www.gentool.net/
C&C3, Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3: http://server.cnc-on...nline_2.0.7.msi
If the link above doesn't work, then follow this link instead: https://cnc-online.net/en/download/
3. Make sure you have one of the CNC Online covered games installed before running the launcher.
4. Run the Launcher as Administrator. On top of the program there's a menu called "Hook" shown as follows. http://prntscr.com/hvvdld
5. If prompt you want to run ifeo.exe, click on "Yes". Since CNC Online requires Admin Permissions in order to make certain changes.
6. After that, close the launcher and try to start as example C&C3. It should start CNC Online Launcher instead. This indicates the hook is functioning as it should.
7. Now click on the button of the game you've just enabled the hook function on and you should be redirected to CNC Online's server instead of the original.
The login credentials required can be found in here. https://cnc-online.net/en/account/
Account name is required for C&C3 and Kane's Wrath.
E-mail address is required for Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users