Download here for a manual installation: http://www.moddb.com...rising-v20-demo
Or find us on the Steam Workshop at: http://steamcommunit.../?id=1235783994
Experience the lead-up to A New Hope from both sides of the Galactic Civil War, as told in the Legends universe
Selection of missions provide guidance in the early stages of the campaign. The later stages are up to you!
Command the Rebel Alliance from hidden fighter bases, striking against Imperial convoys and trying to discover the location of the Death Star construction site
Lead the Galactic Empire to victory, protecting the Death Star and crushing the Rebellion across the galaxy
The Galactic Empire is recommended for first time players of Phoenix Rising.
Short summary of changes:
- Sweeping optimization improvements, including a "light" campaign for those having performance problems.
- Rewritten galactic conquests (Demo featured: Operation Skyhook)
- Rewritten AI to be more intelligent and challenging
- All hyperspace travel now done via hyperlanes, with bonus speed and income from different sizes of route
- Complete overhaul of planet locations, bonuses, and abilities
- Over 50 new ground maps for v2.0, many new space maps
- Both land and space skirmish are available (though land skirmish is still unfinished for the CSA)
- Space skirmish has been completely rebalanced to be more of a competitive experience
- New armor/shield/damage system for space combat, bringing it in line with our ground combat changes from v1.2. New space units and ground vehicle
- Improved weather system and atmospheric effect
- New hero system