• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TirelessGamer64

TirelessGamer64
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Hello,
Is it possible to change the hook location. I have an external drive that I am wanting to use for the game however I see no option to change where the T3A client hooks.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:30 PM

It should work where ever you install the game to I believe.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 TirelessGamer64

TirelessGamer64
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

When I try to launch it it says "Unable to launch BFME2"

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

What's in the error log? Do you run as admin?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 stevtom27

stevtom27
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 10:39 AM

did this get resolved, I am having same issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users